Cloud Security Alliance Federal Summit
May 12, 2016
Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center
This informative, one-day symposium is expected to draw more than 250 information security professionals from civilian and defense agencies to share experiences and lessons learned about best practices for securely implementing cloud computing to support agency missions.
- Federal Chief Information Officer Tony Scott will deliver the opening keynote where he will discuss the Federal Government Cloud Strategy
- A government panel will examine the use of Cloud Services within government agencies. Panelists include Tony Cossa (USDA); Emery Csulak (HHS CMS); and Joe Paiva (ITA)
- Waverley Labs CEO Juanita Koilpillai will describe how DHS is moving to secure use of cloud-based services by implementing an open source version of the Software Defined Perimeter, a CSA architectural standard
- FedRAMP Director Matt Goodrich will provide the latest on the future direction of cloud security within the Federal Government
- Additional world-class speakers and panelists, pending agency approval
This event is free for government attendees and a select number of registrations are available to private sector representatives for a nominal charge.
To register for this event and view the full agenda, please visit: http://www.fedsummits.com/csa