The Cloud Security Alliance Federal Summit is a free for government, full-day event being held May 5, 2015 at the Ronald Reagan Building & International Trade Center in Washington, DC. Expected to attend are over 250 well-qualified attendees with an interest in cloud security, primarily from federal agencies and related organizations. Among the confirmed speakers include Matt Goodrich, FedRAMP Program Director, and Dr. Michaela Iorga, Senior Security Technical Lead for Cloud Computing at NIST.
- CSA Software Defined Perimeter (SDP) Initiative
- Status of CSA and FedRAMP collaboration efforts
- NIST Cloud Security Overlay and CSA Enterprise Architecture
- Mobile security
- Enterprise lessons learned – perspectives from the private sector
- Cloud Computing in the Department of Defense