QTS Information Security & Compliance Forum 2016
April 20, 2016
HOSTED by QTS Realty Trust, an international provider of data center, managed hosting and cloud services.
The event will bring together thought leaders to provide an insider’s perspective on the latest cybersecurity trends and top compliance issues facing enterprises and government organizations. From 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., the day will feature keynote speakers and interactive panel discussions, followed by an evening reception and book signing.
Waverley Labs CEO, Juanita Koilpillai, will discuss the growing challenges of government compliance and how the software defined perimeter satisfies compliance while preventing DDoS attacks and more.
- Timothy G. Brown, Dell Fellow, and Chief Technology Officer, Dell Security
- Jeff Moss, American Hacker, Founder of BlackHat and DEFCON computer Hacker conferences
- Paul Grassi, Senior Standards and Technology Advisor, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Michael C. Theis, Chief Counterintelligence Expert and Assistant Director for Research, CERT Insider Threat Center, Carnegie Mellon University
- Richard Stiennon, Chief Research Analyst, IT-Harvest, and author of “The Art of Cyber Defense”
PANEL #1 – Emerging Security Threats & Vulnerabilities
- Simon Crosby, CTO, Bromium, Inc.
- Marvin Wheeler, President, Cybraics
PANEL #2 – The Role & Growing Challenges of Compliance
- Matt Goodrich, FedRAMP Director
- Juanita Koilpillai, CEO, Waverley Labs
“The Art of Cyber Defense” book signing by author, Richard Stiennon, will occur during the closing Reception